Saturday, June 2, 2012

White Gurl Preachin.

"Ruin my dreams and plans" to some might sound like tragedy.
But I want nothing more than to love God and His majesty.
He’s brand new every day but I can’t start to change,
The ways of this life that get me nowhere but
Beneath the lies, and schemes, and players that just seem like they’re trying for the same American Dreams as me.
But who I am to want a picket fence when I can have the Pearly Gates?
Why chase a dream when I can chase the creator of all things?
-Beginning and end and even the moment that we’re all in.
You sing Amazing Grace but choose to play in the human rat race.
I can’t erase my humanness, but I can choose to ace the test.
See we all have a choice, to choose purpose and have a voice
Or just continue and live this Main Street mundane.
I’ll choose to know
I’ll choose to make known
The greatest name in all of history
-Greatest sacrifice ever shown.
Now I can live and choose daily
Not because I’m just a religious kid.
But because of what my Savior did.



Audio :)  
..White girrrrl out.


No comments:

Post a Comment