Thursday, June 21, 2012

Please don't hate me

and this is NOT in stone...

..but I'm coming home.

Yes, Austin is my favorite city, EVER.
Yes, I ADORE Texas.
Yes, I want to graduate here.
Yes, I want to stay and live here forever.
and Yes, you guessed, the Lord and my heart have different plans than I did.

See, if it were up to my lil brain to decide. I'd probably stay. I know I'd stay. I'd stay at LOFT, I'd keep coaching, I'd get some school in, I'd be a broke college student, I'd be in the place Sasha wanted to be. But I can't do that. I can't make it. I'm exhausted, broke, stressed, and I miss the love from Florida.

I needed to come here an experience this.. absolutely.
But I have. I did.. and now it's my time to finish everything I have ever started, before I start one more thing here. (As much as I hate that, it's true)
Almost every part of me wants to stay and transfer to TAMU or UT and live the Texan life. But my gut tells me I just can't do that. I can't ignore everything I left.

I can come back. I can make this home one day maybe. I can make it my get away, whatever.
But a Florida girl can only be so far from the shore 'til her heart starts to hurt. (And she runs out of money and really misses the beach and Datz and Cuban food and linedancing ((comeon Texas, no linedancing?!)) and her friends and itty bitty Plant City).


Sorry, Texas, it's been amazing, but this girls got to start her exit plan.

Now, before you all freak out on me, I said this is NOT in stone. I have a lot more prayers and seeking to do before any planning occurs. And in that time, I'd ask that YOU pray for God's will to be done. I don't want to do anything out of homesickness or stress.



No comments:

Post a Comment