Wednesday, April 13, 2011

%!

BRIDGE TO COLONNADE?! I did 5 weeeeeeee!
It says 2.55mi because I was too lazy to loop it :)


Granted, I don't start at the bridge like the pic shows BUT it's the same path. I actually walked a little today. I was tired from who knows what and a little sore from Monday. As always though I added a sweet 5 min abs in there, which has a downside: I do leg raise on one of the platforms they have along Bayshore for exercises such as leg lifts..but because it's such a hard surface I now have bruises along some of my ..vertebrae? No pain, no gain ;) Also played on the monkey bars for at least 5 mins. Fave. Thing. Ever.
I ate my weight in calories once I got home though -__- I have been soooo hungry..carb hungry too. GR! Oh well, I'll burn some extra tomorrow since it's the longest day of the week and I'm pretty sure the ONLY time I will get a chance to eat is the girl's dinner at Jake's (which is fine by me, cause that man can COOK) So I'll load up there, hopefully not too much though or I'll have to dance it off later! :)AND have you seen the new BOGOs at Publix starting tomorrow?! AYE. I cannot go near that store or I will end up with icecream, sweet tea, and apple sauce to feed an army.
Basically tomorrow is....wake up, go to class 9:40-3:15, head to the apt for a 30 min break, go pick up Zoe by 4:30 in South Tampa, leave Zoe's, pick up Kyla at the apt, head to Jake's, hang out at Jake's, put on my boots for a little needed line dancing (aka funnest stress reliever ever). Sleep. ahhhh.

Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment