Sunday, January 23, 2011

Good Morning Blues

This postsecret made my heart smile real stinkin big:





Lead Belly, courtesy of my Survey of Jazz class.

"First thing I'm gonna do's goin be blues.
When you lay down at night and can't sleep you roll from one side of bed all night to the other - Somethin got you.
when you get up in the mornin sit on the side of your bed with your hands on your head - still somethin got ya.
When you go to sit down at the table look down in your plate but you hesitate and you walk away
You couldnt sleep and ya cant eat. Somethin got ya itha blues."

3 comments:

  1. I love that be patient poster! I feel like waiting is the hardest thing to do, especially when you want to love someone. But I had never thought about it that way! Cudo's Sasha!! I miss you, hope you are doing well! Good luck with your mission trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Allison! Thank you :)
    I hope to keep everyone updated through my blog!

    ReplyDelete