Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Florida girl.

Now, having been in Texas a few weeks, I think I am beginning to find a couple flaws in the place..or rather just some things missing. Keeping a list for when I come home ;)

1. CUBAN FOOD. Ay dios mios! I never realized how hooked on Cuban sandwiches and black bean soup I was until I had it no more. Serious withdrawal mode. And for all you non Tampians or Floridians..do yourself a favor and try some cuban food. Amazing.

2. LINE DANCING. I move to the most western, country state EVER and they DON'T stinkin line dance. hahaaa. Your two step is cute, but really what's up with not line dancing?! Memorize a couple steps...whoop dee dooo, not too hard.

3. ROADS. I'll keep this as simple as possible. YOUR ROADS ARE A HOT MESS!!! Highways in circles and access roads and merge lanes and a million turnarounds.. no, no, no.

Now, those are the big three (reaaal important right? haha).
I will say this for Texas, they have the southern hospitality Florida will never live up to. Frankly, Florida=dirty south.
OH! And they ALL drive fast here. No stinkin SNOW BIRDS ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment