Monday, February 1, 2010

I am a cynic.

I don't need someone to spin a load of crap for me.
I don't need to feel defeated when the world disappoints me yet again.
I don't need to look like you.
I need to realize how blessed the Lord has made me.
I need to realize my want, means nothing.
I desire to be nothing of who I am.
Nothing.
I want my whole world to flip upside down if that's what it takes.
I want my dreams to shatter.
I want nothing but this fire to burn.
Nothing.

People harvest only what they plant. Galatians 6:7
My heart is a garden of weeds.
I feel like my vessel is broken and almost useless.
He sees the potential. He sees perfection. He sees me.
He is so jealous for me and so sick of me allowing satan to "eat my stinkin lunch".
How much longer can we thrive on the earth's poison?

I love His open arms

No comments:

Post a Comment