Saturday, July 28, 2012

The Next Chapter..

It's with an amazingly confident and joyful heart that I can tell you all.. I'm moving back to Florida. Not home, home..but I will be back in the Sunshine State soon and very soon! My Texas journey has come to an end. Although bittersweet, I am SO incredibly confident that God has orchestrated every part of this next chapter of my life.
It's amazing to me that when I am so bent over backwards on making something else work out and praying for that to work and be His will, he comes alongside me and says "HELLLO, earth to Sasha, perfection is right over here, open your eyes and stop asking for what you think you want. What I have to offer is so much better for you!" DUDE. Mind blown. I can't even begin to tell you how much of a God thing this is. My heart is so happy.
Moving and saying goodbye is ALWAYS hard for me, and I do it quite often. But when God's hand is involved it makes the tough, easier.
I will miss Texas SO much. This place is incredible. I will visit more than I'll be wanted, I'm sure ;)
But nothing can take this journey and this experience away from me. I was put here for a purpose and I served it. Even though I may not see the results now.. seeds were planted and I did my duty. I made amazing friends. I met the most beautiful and encouraging group of adults who always had my back. I am so grateful for my Texas family. Each of you have an amazingly special place in my heart. And I let myself fall in love with a city that I will most definitely come back to. Just because this chapter is closing, doesn't mean Texas is out of my future! God can bring me back any day! :)

Please be in prayer for me int he weeks to come. I have a lot of things to get sorted out before I can move (sublease my place, sell my furniture and make the long haul to SoFla!) I love you all and I can't wait to share this next part of my life!

2 comments:

  1. I will miss you terribly...made worse by the fact that I probably won't see you before you leave. My prayers are with you sweet girl! I knew the day I met you that you were special. I am honored to pray for you as you"trust and obey"! Love, Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kristen!!
    I will be back in no time to meet the sweet little angel that you're adding to your family! :)

    ReplyDelete